Michael is a huge Yankee Candle fan who regularly posts videos on his favourite scents. Watch more of his video reviews on YouTube.
Most recently Michael reviewed Home Sweet Home
. Michael describes the fragrance as a heart-warming blend of cinnamon, baking spices and a hint of freshly poured tea from the Yankee Candle
Food and Spice range. One of his all time favourite Yankee Candle
fragrances, Home Sweet Home was the first Yankee Candle scent he ever experienced and it has stood the test of time for him.
At Yankee Candle, we truly believe there is no place like home. With that in mind, we’ve made a top tips list to creating a warm and comforting home sweet home:
6) Play with Colour – Why not consider a new coat of paint. Introduce warm tones and soft hints of colour.
5) Mix and Match Materials – Rich velvet upholstery and luxurious plush fabrics
4) Invite Nature Inside - Delicate greenery feels calming and homely
3) Wrap it Up – Keep blankets, throws and quilts in easy reach. Find throws with different textures and colours for a bit of visual variety
2) Add a Good Read – Surrounding yourself with good literature is the simplest way to warm a home. Books create quiet retreats places to relax and rejuvenate the home
No 1 Sumptuousness Home Sweet Home Tip
Candles are a gentle and intimate way to warm up a space. Home Sweet Home candles and tea lights from the Yankee Candle collection provide a charming warm glow in any room without the need of a fireplace.
If you like Vanilla Chai
then you will love home Sweet Home. The mix of cinnamon, baking spices and fresh tea creates the perfect cosy comforting homely atmosphere. If you haven’t tried it already, then make sure you do.
Home Sweet Home is available to purchase online from Yankee.co.uk
. This is one of our best selling fragrances available in a range of candles, car scents and home fragrances.
Home, home, sweet, sweet, home! There’s no place like home!